Prospective Parents information
In the light of current restrictions, we are currently reviewing our prospective parent information and access for those who are considering Hartsfield as a school for their child.
If you are interested in an 'in year admission', please contact admissions or look at the Hertfordshire website for current vacancies (see below).
Please contact the school office via 01462 895267 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any questions or queries you may have.
Reception Admission Dates for September 2021 Start
- Applications open on the Herts website: Monday 2nd November 2021
- Application Deadline: Friday 15th January 2021
- Allocation Day: Friday 16th April 2021
- Last date for accepting the place offered: Friday 30th April 2021
For Reception places for the start of the new academic year, it is likely that we will share a virtual tour of the school for prospective parents to view. That will be available via this website by the end of October 2020.
As a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have specific systems of controls in place to protect our children, staff and school community. Regretfully, we are unable to run our school tours with Year 6 ambassadors in the usual way.
Based on current Government advice, to support our prospective parents with their decision making and supplement our virtual tour, we are planning to operate school tours with the following measures in place:
- All tours will take place outside of the school day
- Tours will take place in small groups of no more than 6 ( including the Headteacher)
- We are unable to accommodate children on the tours
- As numbers will be limited, ideally we aim to accommodate one parent per child
- All visitors will be required to:
- wear a mask or face covering
- adhere to social distancing
- hand sanitise on entering and exiting the building
- participate in our track and trace by leaving their contact details
Tour dates from mid-November are to be confirmed. Watch this space!