If you are experiencing financial difficulties we may be able to help. Mrs Smith (Headteacher) and Mrs Munson (School Business Manager) are always available to discuss in confidence any issues you have with regard to finance.
All children in the Reception class and Years 1 and 2 are entitled to free school meals.
Year 3 and older
Your child may qualify for a free meal, remission of music tuition fees, support with buying school uniform and the costs of trips, if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, (providing you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part vi of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on. (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit