Values, Ethos and Aims
Hartsfield School's Vision Statement
At Hartsfield we are committed to providing a safe, caring and inclusive learning environment, developing the academic, personal, social, and emotional needs of every child.
Our broad and balanced curriculum aims to enable children to develop into happy, confident, successful, compassionate and independent individuals, enabling them to take their place as responsible local, national and global citizens.
We are a community where everyone is empowered to be their best – everyone is vital, everyone is respected and everyone is supported as we work together to create the best outcomes for all children and adults in our community.
At Hartsfield School we aim to:
- establish a safe, happy, stimulating environment where everyone feels secure and valued
- promote an aspirational attitude towards learning where all children are encouraged to achieve their personal best
- inspire a passion for learning
- develop mutual respect and nurture relationships which encourage children to act with social awareness, considering the effects of their behaviour on others.
- promote positive behaviour and develop an understanding of an individuals need to act responsibly.
The Hartsfield Curriculum aims to:
- promote a sense of achievement and fulfilment
- provide intellectual challenges and develop curiosity
- instil a lifelong love of learning
- continually build on and develop children’s skills
- develop children’s respect, emotional response, belonging and understanding of their place in the world around them.